December 27th, 2014

The end of the year 2014 is near and it was a great and beautiful one in many ways. Not everything was good, but most things were. Even though old friendships died new ones blossomed and so it was okay. Still it is strange how people who mattered so much to you last year are now nearly strangers to you...

Christmas was beautiful, but harder than ever before. My grandma died in the beginning of September and I still miss her terribly...

Today it finally snowed and in my opinion there is nothing more beautiful than falling snowflakes.
We didn't have snow during Christmas but this didn't matter to me when I saw the snowflakes this morning. I smiled like being 5 years old again. I went on a walk with our lovely dog Lily. While we walked through the vineyards the snow kept falling, it got caught in my hair and in Lily's fur.
It was so cold, but still I felt a fire burning in my heart that made me feel warm on the inside.

When I came back home I was still so happy that it had snowed that I was totally crazy. My mum said I behaved like a little kid and maybe I did but I felt okay with it. I guess sometimes we need to fall back into this childish behaviour so that we remember how beautiful life can be.
I don't know how you feel about this but I believe that I need to remembered about this sometimes...

This evening felt like it needed a fire so after talking about doing so for quite a little time, my mum finally said I could. So I lit our fireplace and watched it burning, cracking and lightning the room.

I hope you all had a beautiful Christmas wherever you might be.
2014 ends in 4 days but 2015 will be a great, adventurous and maybe sometimes hard year for all of us, but it will offer new chances  to all of us, we'll meet new people and maybe find new friends. So I wish you all a Happy New Year,










Kommentare

Beliebte Posts