October 3rd, 2014

An excerpt  of my diary:

The magic of dawn

7.00 am - Taking the dog on a walk. Walking through the cold autumn fog. Everything seems to be put into red light. The sun is rising. Walking through the vineyards, seeing the horizon when I am up on the hill.
7.13 am - First picture, trying to capture the beauty my eyes see. Everything is covered in fog. Feeling alive and free. Taking another picture. It's all quiet around me, just the whispers of the birds in the wind.
7.21 am - Third picture, the sun keeps rising but is still covered behind the thick mist. Don't think I am going to see it this morning. Writing this words.
7.30 am - Taking another picture. Still not seeing the sun. Mum's texting me, breakfast is ready at home. Deciding to go back. Maybe I am going to come back tomorrow to see the beautiful red sun of yesterday again.
On my way back home I meet another woman with her dog, exchanging a few words. It feels like it is going to be a good day, I am happy. 




Kommentare

  1. Love the beauty of these early morning scenes. That fog is amazing - what a wonderful walk to be on!

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts