August 6th , 2014


I love rainbows, so I had to capture this. I never saw two rainbows at the same time, is this normal?
I think it's pretty amazing that mother nature shows us something as beautiful as rainbows after the sky was crying. In Germany it's summer now but it rained often in the last few weeks. I love rain but there are a lot of people who wish that the summer would finally settle in.
The last 2 month were very nice. I turned 18 in the end of june and I had a really nice day!
And last week my summervacations finally started! It is such a nice feeling without school but sometimes it gets kinda boring...
This guy is my little brother! On July 19 - July 20, 2014 was a Beachvolleyballcompetition in my village. My brother played on both days, I just played on sunday and took some nice pictures on saturday.
I am really proud of my brother, 2 or 3 years ago he didn't even play volleyball and now he's so good!! 
                                                                                                                  


This weekend I baked some cake for the 18th birthday of my bestfriend and the 11th birthday of my cousin.
They were a lot of work but the happy faces of the birthday children were worth it!
I think it is one of the nicest feelings to make someone else happy. This moment when you know that the smile on their face exists because you did something for them is so precious! We should not forget to think about what our words and actioms mean to the people around us!
Sure, you should live your life the way it make yourself happiest but in the meantime you should not hurt people on purpose. Just remember: Sometimes you hurt the people around you but you can't always do what others want you to do!










Kommentare

Beliebte Posts