June 14th, 2014

This was last nights full moon. I just felt like I needed to capture this moment because I just thought: "Who knows if I will live long enough to experience the next full moon on a Friday 13th?" You never know what will happen in your life and I think most people, probably including me  too, worry too much about their future. But we all know that we need to live in the present because we can not change anything that happened in the past and we can not foresee how our future will be.
I did a lot of things wrong in my life and I wish I could just go back and change them. But I can't and neither can you. Our past made us the people we are today and if we wouldn't have done the things we did our stories would be completly different.
I spent the first week of june in England in a youthhostel in Oxford with my english class. It was amazing! We went to see Stonehenge (but it wasn't as mysthic as I thought because of all the tourists) and Salisbury. And we had this really, really amazing theatre workshop in Stratford upon Avon where we also went to see the birthplace of Shakespeare. Of course we also visited London and its normal tourist places. But one of our teachers told us about this great market in London where they wanted to go and some of us decided to go there too. So me and my friends went to this unique place and I really loved it! The last day we spent in Oxford, we visited Christ Church College and did something that's called "Punting".  While this trip I decided that England is my new favourite country now because I just love it. I want to go there again and I know that one day I will.







Kommentare

Beliebte Posts